Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wine Industry Highlight - Youngberg Hill

I had the pleasure of visiting Youngberg Hill last week. To see their venue, bed and breakfast, and taste their wines. Wow! I am not sure I have all the words to describe the space, bed and breakfast, wine, but mostly the owner - Nicolette. She and her husband have done what some of us dream. Visit an area, are really into something, find a perfect destination and space, and jump at a dream. That is entirely what they have done and man, do they do an exceptional job - with everything!

It is hard to be good at one thing, but to be amazing at all the balls you juggle is quite extraordinary and should be recognized and emulated.

Their space speaks for itself. Perfectly planned and designed. I mean, who builds in two bars and a catering truck backup?!? They do. Who has the tenting to make an outdoor venue work in the Pacific Northwest's ever impending rain? They do. Who has the onsite lodging for your VP and President, Board members, Corporate partners, family? They do. And, who makes the wine to back up their amazing additions? You guessed it...they do.

I don't have very many pictures I just want to drive you to their website. Check it out. It is the perfect location for a retreat, afternoon corporate excursion, board meeting, wine maker dinner, and of course a wedding.

Thank you Youngberg Hill, I had an fabulous time visiting! I cannot wait to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment